- What are the sleeping arrangements for adult workshops? Each workshop held at Camp Ocean Pines is assigned gender-based cabins. Each cabin has 5 pairs of bunk beds, an indoor toliet and shower, and heat. Attendees are free to choose a bunk within the assigned cabins. This is on a first come, first served basis.
- What type of meals are provided? We provide balanced and nutritious meals with lots of fruits and vegetables and gear our menu planning according to the demographics and gender of the groups attending as well as we can accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free.
- What do you bring when attending a workshop? Some instructors will require a list of workshop supplies and this will be forwarded to attendees when registration is complete. An additional list of items suggested by camp regarding personal items such as sleeping bags and toiletries will be provided.
- What is your cancellation policy for worshop attendees? There are no refunds or rebates for other workshops for cancellations made later than 30 days before workshops. Cancellations prior to that time are subject to a $50 charge.
- Can arrangements be made to have a private room? The camp does not have enough accommodations to provide every camper with private rooms. All attendees will room with same gender bunkmates.
- Can a workshop attendee choose to stay offsite and still participate? Yes. Most workshops have a special rate offered for those choosing to stay offsite. All meals (except breakfast) and instruction are included in this special rate.